The distribution of goods and services often entails legal irregularities, particularly because in many cases the boundaries of one’s own legal system are exceeded. We see it as our task to support you within the framework of your sales and export strategy and to develop the best possible solutions.
Our services include strategic legal advice for your distribution model, the drafting of all types of distribution agreements, advice on questions of distribution antitrust law and specific questions of distribution and export law, e.g. on equalisation claims, securing payments or choosing the right Incoterm.
We advise on all levels of the distribution chain: manufacturers, distribution companies, general importers, authorised dealers, franchisors and franchisees as well as commercial agents.
Export and distribution often involve contact with the legal systems of other countries. We have a broad, worldwide network of attorneys at our disposal, which we can draw on for you if necessary.
Areas of focus:
- Preparation of commercial agency contracts
- Preparation of distribution contracts
- Preparation of franchise agreements
- Preparation of supply and installation contracts
- Advice on equalisation claims
- Advice on competition and antitrust law
- Representation before courts
Further attorneys with expertise in this area: