We draw up employment contracts of all kinds for you and support you in the termination of employment relationships. We are also happy to assist you in matters of works constitution law, such as the drafting and review of work council agreements.
Our experience shows that conflicts can often be avoided by the careful drafting of contracts. If it is necessary to go to court or if official proceedings are initiated, you will benefit from our expertise in litigation and in dealing with opposing parties and the courts or, respectively, authorities.
Based on our sound economic knowledge, we take into account the legal, economic and tax aspects of your case. We bundle our expertise and provide interdisciplinary advice – also in topics that have interfaces with other areas of expertise (e.g. employee data protection).
In addition, you can count on us in cross-border labour law matters. Due to our extensive global network and memberships in international lawyers’ associations, we have established long-standing personal relationships with lawyers abroad.
We are also happy to offer you training courses and seminars on labour law topics of your choice.
Areas of focus:
- Employment contracts, Management contracts
- Cancellations, dismissals, premature resignations, consensual terminations
- Collective bargaining agreements, work council agreements, social plans
- Employee participation models (e.g. Stock options)
- Transfers of business, restructuring
- Remuneration (claims, payroll accounting)
- Employee misconduct
- Education, further training, rules of conduct
- Vacation, illness, work accidents
- Working hours, flexitime agreements, employee protection
- Non-compete-obligations, non-competition clauses
- Due diligence checks
- Employee control
- Employee data protection
- Wage and social dumping
- Leasing and posting of workers
- Representation before labour courts and administrative authorities