Competition and antitrust law has increasingly become the focus of legal advice in recent years, particularly in view of the high penalties that can be imposed both by the EU Commission and the national competition authorities.
We advise Austrian and international companies and clients on all aspects of competition law, in particular when drafting and reviewing antitrust related contracts (e.g. distribution agreements), in the course of house searches and other proceedings before antitrust authorities and courts as well as in registration proceedings in the context of merger control.
Our services include the representation of our clients in antitrust proceedings before Austrian and international competition authorities, the drafting and legal review of tailor-made contracts with a competition law context as well as the preparation of antitrust compliance programmes.
We also offer our clients in-house training courses on antitrust law, good conduct and what to do in the event of a house search (dawn raids).
Areas of focus:
- Drafting and reviewing of contracts with antitrust implications, e.g. horizontal or vertical distribution agreements
- Advice and support during investigations by competition authorities (requests for information/house searches)
- Preparation of leniency applications
- Representation in antitrust law disputes before courts
- Notifications under merger control
Further attorneys with expertise in this area: