At the latest since the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into force, the legally compliant handling of personal data, in particular that of employees, customers and business partners, has been of considerable importance for every company.
The correct handling of personal data not only creates trust, but also protects your company from severe sanctions in the form of fines and damage payments.
We offer comprehensive advice on all aspects of data protection. This ranges from the preparation of documents relevant to data protection law (e.g. data protection declarations, consents and contracts with contract processors), the implementation of your business models in accordance with data protection law (e.g. in the area of marketing or outsourcing of data), the installation of access controls or video surveillance, to representation before the Data Protection Authority (e.g. in the event of a data breach).
We also carry out tailor-made in-house employee training.
Areas of focus:
- Preparation of declarations of consent
- Preparation of data protection declarations
- Preparation of contracts with processors
- Preparation of contracts between “jointly responsible parties” (Joint Controller Agreements)
- Preparation of contracts with recipients of data in third countries
- Preparation of and advice on lists of processing activities
- Creation of data protection guidelines and strategies
- Advice on data protection law in the field of marketing, in particular social media marketing and electronic communication
- Advice in connection with the notification of data protection violations
- Advice on outsourcing data, e.g. employee data
- Advice on the use of cloud services
- Representation before the Data Protection Authority
- Staff training
Dr. Georg Huber, certified data protection officer and certified CIPP/E (Certified International Privacy Professional / Europe)
Further attorneys with expertise in this area: