We represent national and international clients in both the corporate and private sectors. Our clients include companies from industry and trade, energy companies, construction companies, banks, insurance companies and companies from various service sectors.
If the desired result cannot be attained in spite of efforts to reach an out-of-court settlement of a dispute, we help our clients to obtain their rights through litigation. Thorough preparation of the litigation is of particular importance. The available evidence has to be obtained and the body of evidence assessed. The legal situation is examined in detail in order to be able to assess the prospects of litigation. Our clients should be enabled to assess the chances and risks of litigation before the trial for every litigation proceeding. The assessment of chances and risks also makes it possible to decide on litigation strategies in order to achieve the best possible result.
Areas of focus:
- Litigation before civil law and commercial law courts
- Litigation before arbitration courts
- Representation before the courts of public law (Constitutional Court (VfGH), Administrative High Court (VwGH), Federal and Regional Administrative Courts; Federal Finance Court)
- Representation before the ECHR (European Court of Human Rights) and the courts of the European Union (CJEU (Court of Justice of the European Union), General Court of the European Union (CFI))
- Pre-litigation expert opinions to assess the chances and risks of litigation
- Cooperation with technical experts in complex litigation procedures
- Support and assistance in legal proceedings before foreign courts and international arbitration tribunals
- Obtaining injunctions
- Execution and enforcement of foreign decisions in Austria
Further attorneys with expertise in this area: