Contract awards are associated with legal risks. We advise both the principal and the bidder on all aspects of public procurement law.
We support principals in planning award projects, preparing tender and contract documents and accompany them through the tendering process and subsequent contract enforcement.
We support bidders in preparing bids and reviewing tender conditions, in review proceedings when challenging decisions of principals and in implementing contracts after a successfully completed procedure.
We also prepare legal opinions on questions of public procurement law.
Areas of focus:
- Planning of tenders
- Preparation of tender documents and related contracts
- Legal support during the award process
- Support in the preparation of offers
- Representation in review proceedings
- Preparation of legal expert opinions