We have decades of experience and expertise in commercial law and advise entrepreneurs and those who want to ensure a long-term succession in their company or would like to plan and implement it at short notice.
For successful transfer and restructuring, experience is particularly important, both in the national and international context. We support you in your business succession, whether it is through gifting or sale, as well as in reorganizations by contribution, merger, demerger or reallocation. This is especially important in connection with family businesses.
When buying or selling companies or shares in companies, legal advice is essential right from the start. We will be happy to accompany you from the very beginning, support you in the creation of a data room for the due diligence or, respectively, as buyer’s representative, we will gladly carry out the legal due diligence. The drafting of the share purchase agreement as well as the execution of company acquisitions is one of our main areas of expertise, both concerning family businesses as well as cross-border transactions.
We bundle our expertise and provide interdisciplinary advice on restructuring measures, most of which have interfaces with other areas of law.
Areas of focus:
- Assignment agreements
- Transfer contracts
- Spin-off and acquisition agreements
- Contribution agreements
- (Cross-border) merger agreements (up-stream merger as well as down-stream merger)
- Physical division, conversion and merger agreements
- Acquisition and sale of companies
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Execution of the legal due diligence
- Representation in general meetings and shareholders’ meetings
- Assumption of supervisory and foundation board mandates
- Private equity
- Support with exit strategies
Further attorneys with expertise in this area: