Current information on the corona virus (COVID-19)
Despite the current challenges, we do everything in our power to continue to be available for you and your concerns. Therefore, our law firm continues to be in operation.
However, we have decided to hold meetings in our office only in exceptional cases and against advance notice. We are happy to organise telephone conferences at any time.
However, you can of course still contact us by telephone (+43 512 571811) and by email at the email addresses you know or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We aim to support our clients to the highest degree durin the upcoming legal challenges resulting from the coronavirus, we have formed teams that specialize in the following issues:
- Labour and social security law: short-time work, continued remuneration, reduction of holidays and time credits, childcare, company closures (voluntary, official), dismissals, reduction of personnel costs
- Public subsidies, taxes and other levies: Reduction or deferral of taxes and social security contributions, compensation claims, immediate measures to support businesses (especially in tourism), bridging finance, etc.
- Tenancy and real estate law: continued rent payments, termination of tenancy agreements, delays in construction progress, etc.
- Contract law: delay or termination due to force majeure, liability for delivery failures etc.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We thank you for your understanding!
Greiter Pegger Kofler & Partner
What’s important to you is important to us
Confidently place legal issues in the hands of competent and experienced lawyers
- Rely on a large team of specialists
- Receive constant updates with full cost transparency
- Profit from our worldwide network of personal contacts among foreign lawyers
Our firm was founded in 1897 and since then we have become one of the biggest commercial law firms in Western Austria.
We correspond in German, English, Italian and French and therefore also represent a large number of international clients.
Most of our new clients come to us through recommendations by present clients.